Choose a page
An unexpected issue arises in the field, either onshore or offshore. There is an immediate need for an experienced technician as well as a component and supplier representative to assess and resolve the issue at hand. Instead of sending people to the site, there is an alternative solution.
By using powerful collaboration tools such as high quality audio and video, the problem at hand can be communicated efficiently. The technician can share live images, video and data from the field to onshore experts. Collaboration can be either real time, or the images and videos can be automatically stored.
High definition SIP video conferencing for collaboration. The camera can be used for for documentation, image, storage and video sharing. The user have direct access to online documentation for data sheets and procedures. Fix any problem with pre-given or real time collaborative instruction sessions. Fewer personnel exposed to risk and reduced room for error.
Using the available networks, either 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi, the technician is able to connect to an onshore expert easily and securely. The information is available in any browser or any video conference system.
- 5 video enabled devices from BARTEC PIXAVI
- 5 ad hoc inspections per year, each with 3 days duration
- 1 engineer per inspection
- 2 helicopter and 1 PSV trips (scheduled inspection)
- Investment: 27 400 USD upfront + 12 775 USD running costs per year
- Basis for ROI calculations below found here
Annual cost reduction
|180 000 USD|
61 000 USD
241 000 USD
228 000 USD
- Fast response and expert advice available at the remote site, without the need for expensive travel to site (e.g. Helicopter)
- Reduction of down-time due to fast solving of solution and immediate response
- Reduction of specialists personnel on site due to remote availability and performance (e.g. overnight stays of specialists)
- Quick determination of problem at hand to enable swift decision making
- Flawless, paperless & digital documentation of circumstances and process, enabling KPI tracking and also legal compliance towards management and supplier SLAs