Choose a page
A working component has failed or is showing symptoms of imminent failure during regular operation and corrective maintenance is needed immediately in order to maintain running operations. The time from diagnostics to repair can often be vital
BARTEC products are used to document, communicate and film prior to and during corrective maintenance work. All maintenance work can be recorded and viewed for documentation and training purposes later. Maintenance tasks can be planned using videos to explain the work to be done.
High definition SIP video conferencing for collaboration. The camera can be used for for documentation, image, storage and video sharing. The user have direct access to online documentation for data sheets and procedures. Fix any problem with pre-given or real time collaborative instruction sessions. Fewer personnel exposed to risk and reduced room for error.
Using the available networks, either 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi, the technician is able to connect to an onshore expert easily and securely. The information is available in any browser or any video conference system.
- 10 video enabled devices from BARTEC PIXAVI
- 6 maintenance issues per year, each with 3 days duration
- 3 engineer per issue
- 6 helicopter and 0 PSV trips
- 1 day downtime or production stop avoided
- Investment: 27 400 USD upfront + 12 775 USD running costs per year
- Basis for ROI calculations below found here
Annual cost reduction
|648 000 USD|
520 000 USD
132 000 USD
1 300 000 USD
1 287 000 USD
- Expert advice available offshore without the need for expensive travel to site (e.g. Helicopter)
- Online directions to resolve issues faster than traditional problem solving
- Reduction of specialists personnel on site due to remote availability and performance (e.g. overnight stays of specialists)
- Flawless, paperless & digital documentation of circumstances and process, enabling KPI tracking and also legal compliance towards management and supplier SLAs
- Recording of maintenance tasks in an online training library improves training and documentation.
- Having a BARTEC device allows for better documentation traceability