Choose a page
The safety of people working in the field is essential. Having access to proper treatment in the field is important. When emergencies arise, you should be able to connect to relevant emergency personnel as soon as possible. Remote help should be available faster than the emergency services.
An emergency has occurred and personnel has been injured. A decision has to be taken how to proceed with helping the injured person. During this phase, onshore medical team need to get as much information about the patient as possible.
BARTEC products are used for sending images and videos of patients to medical personnel on shore to assess the situation at hand and decide how to best care for the patient.
High definition SIP video conferencing for collaboration. The camera can be used for for documentation, image, storage and video sharing. The user have direct access to online documentation for data sheets and procedures. Fix any problem with pre-given or real time collaborative instruction sessions. Fewer personnel exposed to risk and reduced room for error.
Using the available networks, either 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi, the technician is able to connect to an onshore expert easily and securely. The information is available in any browser or any video conference system at any time.
- 2 video enabled devices from BARTEC PIXAVI
- 1 personnel emergency situation per year
- 1 helicopter and 0 PSV trips
- 0 days downtime or production stop avoided
- Investment: 5 480 USD upfront + 1 277 USD running costs per year
- Basis for ROI calculations below found here
Annual cost reduction
|12 000 USD|
22 000 USD
32 000 USD
32 722 USD
- Giving medical personnel critical information, allowing them to assess the situation of the patient.
- Supporting onsite personnel / nurse to perform first examination and take initial actions for the wellbeing of the patient
- Reduction of medical personnel on site due to remote availability and performance (e.g. overnight stays of medical)
- Ensuring a good HSE compliance for safety of personnel